Being part of our Hospitality Team is an extremely enjoyable and rewarding role. You will part of small team who work together to ensure the smooth running of marquee. If you are an outgoing enthusiastic person with a clear passion for events then we would love to hear from you! As the face of our VIP hospitality you will be part of the following roles:
- Meeting and greeting guests to the marquee
- Ticket/DVD/Programme/ballot sales
- Marquee set up including the movement of tables and chairs
- Setting up and removal of sponsor branding
- Ensuring the standard of our VIP hospitality is maintained throughout the event
- Excellent communication skills within in the team and reporting to the Hospitality Manager.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Keen eye for detail & deliver high standards of customer service
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic with a clear love for events
- Previous voluntary events experience
- Flexibility, with the ability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends from the 1st May – 13th May 2017.