Thursday Evening Experience 2020
£120.00 inc. VAT
- Access to the glass fronted luxury marquee
- Allocated seating/table
- Private outdoor viewing area
- Paddock Entry
- Dedicated Hospitality Team
- Tea & Coffee Stations
- Hot & Cold Buffet Dinner
- Pay bar facility
- Live racing streamed to screens
- Competitor interviews
- Music after roads open
Price includes VAT
Out of stock
The Thursday Evening VIP Experience
Experience all the drama and live action in the comfort of our luxury hospitality marquee. On arrival you will be welcomed by our dedicated team who will escort you to your allocated table. Both the glass fronted marquee and the open air decking offer exceptional views of the start grid and finish line.
Adrian Logan, one of Northern Irelands leading sports presenters, will compere both the evening and Saturday hospitality to offer his unique insight to racing with typical Northern Ireland adult humour and craic.
Enjoy a hot & cold buffet evening meal while watching the action packed racing streamed live onto plasma screens situated throughout the marquee to ensure you don’t miss any of the action. There will also be a fully stocked pay bar available to all VIP guests.
Once the days racing is completed and roads open and the live music will commence.
Due to licensing regulations we are not permitted to have any under 18’s in the marquee after 9pm.
NW200 Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Purchase of any ticket, VIP Hospitality or Finish Line Sites cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets are valid for any changes made by event organisers and/or re-scheduling practice sessions and race days as detailed in the road closing order/contingency information.
- When you submit your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or permission from the card holder will be sought to use the card for the purpose of ordering from our site.
- We take your privacy seriously and do not pass your details on to 3rd parties.