Grandstand Packages 2018
Please Note: Grandstand tickets are no longer available to buy online. They can still be purchased from the
Telephone Number 028 7083 2797
The International North West 200 is a unique experience like no other. See, hear, smell and feel the atmosphere of speed at this phenomenal motorbike racing event.
Enjoy 8 races over 4 classes – Superstock, Superbike, Supertwin and Supersport.
Tuesday and Thursday mornings have practice from 9.15am to 3.00pm with 3 races on Thursday, 5.00pm – 9.30pm and 5 races on Saturday 9.15am – 9.00pm.
Locations – There are FIVE!
Changes to Grandstand Ticketing
New for 2018 – We are accepting E-Tickets for all grandstand bookings!! All you have to do is print off your E-Ticket once you have completed your booking via Ticket Source. You then present this ticket to the personnel on the grandstand to obtain entry.
If your purchase includes paddock passes, programmes or radio ear pieces simply show your E-ticket at the Ticket Office to redeem your items.
How to make your bookings –
- Online via the link at the top of the page or by clicking this link
- A booking fee of £2.50 per seat is applicable to ALL bookings.
- NEW Telephone Box Office serviced by Ticket Source.To avail of the NEW Box Office telephone service you should call 0333 666 3366.
- An additional fee of £1.50 per booking applies to this service. This service is available Monday to Friday – 9am – 7pm and Saturdays – 9am – 5pm excluding bank holidays
This service is for bookings only!
General information or queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This stand is trackside and sits on the golf course facing the caravan park. It has excellent viewing along the coast road from Black Hill to Juniper Hill. This stand will NOT have access to a ‘Big Screen’.
The Start Line, Paddock, York Corner or Metropole Embankment
These four stands offer exceptional viewing and are all track side with each stand having a ‘Big Screen’ to ensure you don’t miss any of the action.
Package Collections – No packages will be posted. Additional items bought as part of a grandstand package ie paddock passes, programmes or radio ear pieces should be collected from the Ticket Office which opens two weeks prior to the event. These items can only be redeemed by presenting your E-Ticket to any of the personnel.
Goodwill Offer – All grandstand seats purchased are for the Saturday only; however as an additional offer, your ticket will also give you full access to ANY of the grandstands during Tuesday and Thursday practice sessions and Thursday evening racing.
Paddock Stand – This stand is situated inside the competitors paddock and you will require a paddock pass to gain entry.
Disabled/Wheelchair Users – There is a dedicated platform area on the ‘Startline Stand.
The front row of this stand, seats A114 – A152 are clearly marked for your bookings. These seats are reserved for friends, family or carers accompanying wheelchair users or person of restricted mobility.
There is no charge for the wheelchair user but only for those accompanying them.
Remaining Tickets – Any remaining tickets will be available for purchase from the NW200 ticket office during race week .
Communication – All race information will be broadcast live on BBC Radio Ulster as part of the live commentary. This will include regular updates on all race incidents and what is happening in and around the course on practice and race days. Pre-tuned BBC Radio Ulster earpiece radios will be available for purchase in the NW200 ticket office during race week or as an addition to your grandstand package.
NB This will be in addition to the on course PA system.
NW200 Terms and Conditions
- Once tickets are purchased they cannot be exchanged or refunded..
- Tickets are valid for any changes made by event organisers and/or re-scheduling practice sessions and race days as detailed in the road closing order/contingency information .
- Small children are permitted to sit on their parents laps
- When you submit your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or permission from the card holder will be sought to use the card for the purpose of ordering from our site.
- We take your privacy seriously and do not pass your details on to 3rd parties.