Grandstand Packages 2017
Get Your Grandstand Tickets
Grandstand tickets are available now at the North West 200 Ticket Office near the paddock. You can no longer purchase grandstand tickets online.
The Vauxhall International North West 200 is a unique experience like no other. See, hear, smell and feel the atmosphere of speed at this phenomenal motorbike racing event.
Enjoy 8 races over 4 classes – Superstock, Superbike, Supertwin and Supersport.
Tuesday and Thursday mornings have practice from 9.15am to 3.00pm with 3 races on Thursday, 5.00pm – 9.30pm and 5 races on Saturday 9.15am – 9.00pm.
Locations – There are FIVE!
NEW for 2017 – Juniper Chicane
This stand is trackside and will sit on the golf course facing the caravan park. Excellent viewing along the coast road from Black Hill to Juniper Hill. This stand will NOT have access to a ‘Big Screen’.
The Start Line, Paddock, York Corner or Metropole Embankment
All stands offer exceptional viewing as they are all track side and have a ‘Big Screen’ to ensure you don’t miss any of the action.
Goodwill Offer – All grandstand seats purchased are for the Saturday only; however as an additional offer, your ticket will also give you full access to ANY of the grandstands during Tuesday and Thursday practice sessions and Thursday evening racing.
Paddock Stand – This stand is situated inside the competitors paddock and you will require a paddock pass to gain entry.
Disabled/Wheelchair Users – There is a dedicated area on the ‘Startline Stand.
The front row of this stand, seats A114 – A152 are clearly marked for your bookings. These seats are reserved for friends, family or carers accompanying wheelchair users or person of restricted mobility.
There is no charge for the wheelchair user but only for those accompanying them.
Bookings – All bookings should be made online via our ticket agent, Ticket Source.
Package Collections – No packages or tickets will be posted out and should be collected from the Ticket Office which opens two weeks prior to the event. Should you have any issues collecting your package prior to the event please email:firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternative option.
Communication – All race information will be broadcast live on BBC Radio Ulster as part of the live commentary. This will include regular updates on all race incidents and what is happening in and around the course on practice and race days. Pre-tuned BBC Radio Ulster earpiece radios will be available for purchase in the NW200 ticket office during race week or as an addition to your grandstand package.
NB This will be in addition to the on course PA system.
NW200 Terms and Conditions
- Ticket packages (online offers) are only available to purchase via our website booking system and payable online with a credit or debit card.
- Bankers Drafts/Euro checks should add £6 to cover bank charges’.
- Tickets will also be available for purchase from the NW200 ticket office during opening hours.
- Cheque payments can be accepted however must be received within 5 working days of booking, posted to: Ticket Sales, NW200 Office, 48 Cloyfin Road, Coleraine, BT52 2NY. Non-receipt of cheque payment will result in the seat(s) being re-released for sale).
- Once tickets are purchased they cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets are valid for any changes made by event organisers and/or re-scheduling practice sessions and race days as detailed in the road closing order/contingency information.
- All ticket and grandstand packages must be collected at the race ticket office during opening hours in or by prior arrangement by emailing email@example.com.
- Tickets have a dedicated seat number for Saturday race day only, however they also give the holder free access to any of the grandstands for all practice sessions and Thursday evening racing.
- When you submit your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or that you have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering from our site.
- For your own safety we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- We take your privacy very seriously and do not pass your details on to 3rd parties.
- Advance ticket promotions are available for a limited time only to be determined by the Event Organiser.
- Terms and conditions are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change.