NW200 Parking Information
There are a number of official car parks around the circuit. All car parks are clearly marked with signage and we would ask that you please support the event by using them.
Please note these car parks for the use of cars and bikes only – NO Motor Home or Vans will be permitted!
Disabled Parking is offered on the grass on the Golf Course Car Park situated beside the paddock area. Parking is subject to space and allocated on a first come basis
A blue badge drop off area at the Startline Grandstand; to enable car passengers with reduced mobility to exit vehicles safely onto the pedestrian area which leads to the grandstand can be pointed out by Stewards.
Please note once vehicles are parked in the official car parks they cannot be removed from the car park while the road closure is in place.
Tuesday 9th 9am – 3pm
Thursday 11th 9am – 3pm & 5pm – 9pm
Saturday 13th 9am – 7pm
Car & Bike Parks are found in the following locations;
- Opposite Portrush Police Station – Bike Parking
- West Bay Car Park at Metropole, Portrush – Car & Bike Parking
- Grass beside Inn on the Coast Hotel – Car Parking & Bike (Pre-bookable)
- Ballyreagh Golf Course (opposite Inn on the Coast Hotel) – Bike Parking
- Quarry Hill – Cars
- Golf Course – Beside the Competitors Paddock – Bike & Car Parking – (Pre-bookable)
You can now Pre-book the Golf Course Carpark and the field beside the Inn on The Coast.
Scan the QR code or click My Ticket App
The cost per day for both car parks are
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday – £10-£15 per day
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday – £5 per day