Catering and non- catering trading Applications
On Course Trading
We have sites available in the trading village for non-food traders.
This will be managed by the NW200 Office.
Hot Food Units, Ice Cream Units, Confectionery Units and Sandwich/Coffee Units will be managed by Town & Country Catering.
There are various sites available during the International North West 200 Race Week Festival.
Trading times & dates vary for each site from Monday 8th May to Saturday 13th May 2023.
If you are a non – food trader and would be interested in trading then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Stephen Baxter of Town & Country Catering for food trading on +44 (0)77 4997 5905 or by emailing email@example.com
Essential Criteria to trade
- Access NI Clearance – basic clearance – http://www.dojni.gov.uk/accessni
- Corgi Gas Certificate
- Electrical/PAT Test Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance
- Local Authority / Council Trading Licence
- Hygiene Report or Food Hygiene rating scheme – rated not less than 4
- Printed Menu on display to customers with full price list for the duration of the week
- Prices remain the same for the duration of the week