On Course Trading
Hot Food Units, Ice Cream Units, Confectionery Units and Sandwich/Coffee Units will be managed by Town & Country Catering.
There are various sites available during the International North West 200 Race Week Festival.
Trading times & dates vary for each site from Monday 11th May to Saturday 16th May 2020.
If you are interested in trading please contact Stephen Baxter of Town & Country Catering on +44 (0)77 4997 5905 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Criteria to trade
- Access NI Clearance – basic clearance – http://www.dojni.gov.uk/accessni
- Corgi Gas Certificate
- Electrical/PAT Test Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance
- Local Authority / Council Trading Licence
- Hygiene Report or Food Hygiene rating scheme – rated not less than 4
- Printed Menu on display to customers with full price list for the duration of the week
- Prices remain the same for the duration of the week