The Branding Team will ensure everyone is aware of the NW 200. They will set up and take down branding with venues/roads as required. This may include changing signage, securing main branding at venues and assisting all visitors by pointing them in the right direction.
Volunteers may be involved in all or some of the tasks below:
- Erecting signs and banners across venues, events
- Informing / signposting participants and spectators
- Preferred Skills/Experience
Ability to volunteer as part of a proactive and busy team
- Good level of physical fitness
- Possible challenges may include variable weather conditions to contend with.