Volunteers will help with the smooth running of events during race week. They will have the opportunity to meet, greet and visitors from all over the world at various visitor arrival points (including airports and train stations). The team will have the opportunity to enhance the overall experience of the NW 200 and positively influence people’s perception of Northern Ireland.
Volunteers may be involved in all or some of the tasks below
- Meeting and Greeting (for example spectators, media, sponsors)
- Signpost / orientate visitors
- Hand out relevant information to visitors
- Man information stands/office
- Mingle with visitors and assist in providing an excellent and informed event experience
- Good Literacy / Administration skills.
- Good People / Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.