Event Survey and Marketing Team
The team will have the opportunity to enhance the overall experience of the NW 200 and positively influence people’s perception of Northern Ireland. Volunteers during race week will carry out survey into the running of events during race week. They will have the opportunity to meet, greet and visitors from all over the world and gain there input of the event.
Volunteers may be involved in all or some of the tasks below
- Meeting and interviewing (for example spectators, media, sponsors)
- Signpost / orientate visitors
- Hand out relevant information to visitors
- Mingle with visitors and assist in providing an excellent and informed event experience
- Face to Face survey work
- Good Literacy / Administration skills.
- Good People / Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.