Media Administration Team
They will be at the centre of the media hub, liaising directly with national and international media.
Volunteers may be involved in all or some of the tasks below:
- Assist in registering and accrediting media personnel with passes
- Helping to answer any queries
- Providing relevant information,(e.g. on Race times)
- Maintaining the media centre so that only authorised Media come into the centre
- A media / communications related qualification
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A positive attitude to deal with the varied demands of the role
Possible challenges are that you will be working within a potentially high-pressured and fast-paced environment. You will possibly be dealing with large volumes of enquiries which require efficient and accurate action.