Ticket Office Information
“ Ticket Office opening the week before race week, right up to race day itself.”
As part of the Ticket & Information Office team you will be directly involved with race fans and visitors from home and abroad. This is a vital role members of the team have built up many friendships with people who come back to the North West each year. The office is open for two weeks, starting the week before race week, right up to race day itself.
Volunteers may be involved in all or some of the tasks below
- Dealing with the public
- Administering ticket sales & handling payments
- Answering general queries by telephone
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Providing tourist and general information
- Good Literacy / Administration skills.
- Good People / Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.