Saturday Experience – 2020
£275.00 inc. VAT
The Saturday experience. Individual Package
Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Access to the glass fronted luxury marquee
- Allocated seating/table
- Private outdoor viewing area
- Paddock Entry
- Official Programme
- Dedicated Hospitality Team
- Tea & Coffee Stations
- Buffet Breakfast
- 3 Course Gourmet Hot & Cold Lunch
- Complimentary Wine (with lunch)
- Pay bar facility
- Live racing streamed to screens
- Competitor interviews throughout the day
- Wrap up party with Live Music
Price includes VAT
Out of stock
THE ULTIMATE INTERNATIONAL NORTH WEST 200 EXPERIENCE
Experience all the drama and live action in the comfort of our luxury hospitality marquee. On arrival you will be welcomed by our dedicated team who will escort you to your allocated table. Both the glass fronted marquee and the open air decking offer exceptional views of the start grid and finish line.
Each guest will have full access to the competitor paddock throughout race day and will receive a complimentary programme. Breakfast will be served from 10am to ensure that you are fuelled and ready to make the most of the adrenalin packed day of exhilarating road racing. A Gourmet hot and cold buffet lunch will be also be served with complimentary wine. Pay bar facility will be available from 11am to 1am stocked with beers, wines & spirits etc
Adrian Logan, a North West 200 favourite and one of Northern Irelands leading sports presenters, will compere the day and offer his unique insight into race day with typical Northern Ireland humour and craic.
To add to the excitement and atmosphere rider interviews will take place throughout the day. Action packed racing will be streamed live onto plasma screens situated throughout the marquee to ensure you don’t miss any of the action.
Once the days racing is completed and roads open the ‘wrap up’ party will commence. Each guest has priority complimentary access to join the organisers, riders and race teams for live music and dancing.
Due to licensing regulations we are not permitted to have any under 18’s in the marquee after 9pm.
NW200 Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Purchase of any ticket, VIP Hospitality or Finish Line Sites cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets are valid for any changes made by event organisers and/or re-scheduling practice sessions and race days as detailed in the road closing order/contingency information.
- When you submit your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or permission from the card holder will be sought to use the card for the purpose of ordering from our site.
- We take your privacy seriously and do not pass your details on to 3rd parties.